It’s getting cold out there so what better way to get warm and cozy than a nice pumpkin spice latte? How about having a nice cannabis infused pumpkin spice latte? This is a drink that will change your holiday season!
What you need
- 2 cups milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp cannabis infused coconut oil
- 1 to 3 tbsp sugar, however sweet your fancy
- 1 tsp real maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup strong hot coffee (add 1 or 2 shots espresso, if you want an extra kick)
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Pinch ground cinnamon
Add milk, pumpkin puree, oil, sugar, and maple syrup to a sauce pan over medium heat. Heat until hot but do not bring to a boil.
Remove saucepan from heat and add in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and coffee.
Pour mixture into two mugs and top with whipped cream and sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
Where’s the "that was easy" button when you need it?
Whether you plan on curling up on that couch, hitting the park with your thermos, or window shopping we trust you’ll enjoy this.
As always please consume responsibly and happy baking!